- I promise to work hard and to let my brain be as creative as it wants to be. To be a creative little butterfly. I promise to let all the hard work from the past month not overwhelm me, but excite me.
- I promise to limit myself to 5 cups of tea in a day.
- I promise to live hard in the moments I get to enjoy with my friends and family…to not let my head be elsewhere or tote my laptop to hangouts. I’ll dive into the precious, precious times that I get to relish in the awesomeness of those around me – because life is made for that. And to take more pictures of my nephews, even if Grayson is wise to my sneaky-ninja-photosnapping ways…Apparently he can still see me when I’m hiding behind a bush. #i’llneverstop #watchouttoddlers.
- I promise to limit the number of cat videos I watch. Unless they’ve been sent to me, or they look really cute.
- I promise to try and not mentally curse every leaf I see on the ground and try to let my sweet, sweet summer be whisked into another fall. (Which then leads to winter. Blast, this’ll be harder than I thought. Baby steps.)
- I can`t guarantee I’ll enjoy it, or that I won’t want to dropkick someone…but I promise to learn to cook more. And use things that sound foreign to me like kale. Almonds and pickles are not a sufficient diet.
- I promise to take breaks from editing and dream a little.
September, I will be excited for everything. Bring it on.