AWOLNATION is the weirdest, most fun band. This won’t be everyone’s cup of tea (Coffee? Java? Smoothie?)…but it’s really fun get-pumped-up music. :)
I also just really like the video. And his astronaut helmet.
1. I can only stay in my office for so long before needing human interaction (or Facetiming my sister upstairs.)
2. All the mountains of lists that everyone makes fun of me for are in fact, practical…it helps me get things done (thankyouverymuch). And crossing something off a list feels so freakin good.
3. I can’t live without my iPhone. And all the wonderful, wonderful things it can do that I just KNOW other phones can’t do. (*insert Eric’s shudder*)
4. Blueberry-chocolate pancakes with salsa isn’t half bad.
5. Traveling and jet setting is fun but exhausting.
6. I get just as excited when Eric comes home now as I did 4 years ago. (He lives 2 hours away)
7. My cats are genuinely trying to kill me when I wake up to them sitting ON MAI FACE.
8. This is hilarious. And also alarmingly catchy. I have NOT CHOREOGRAPHED dance moves. Pffff.
9. The beach never gets old. Oh, and that it’s easier to punch waves at the beach in a one piece.
10. I don’t like it when my little sister is gone for too long. She’s traveling in Colombia right now, on aid with young impoverished children. So in the spirit of missing that girl…
Mumford & Sons….just epicly good. A classic, but what I have on repeat today. I do hope that you’ve got a chance to listen to this amazing band…and if you haven’t heard of them…the ground on which you base your music tastes is about to be rocked. BOOM.
My Scottish crush. Eric has learned to deal with my love for Paolo Nutini. Along with other accented men.
Best song to wake up to.
Every Friday, I’m going to post songs that make me super happy…cause everyone loves music…and everyone can always use some new music for their jog/workout/editing/dishwashing/dance solos/shower/choreographed gymnastics routines. Picture it like little gifts for your ears. And think about me every time you listen. ♥